Thursday, December 18, 2008

Our Christmas playlist, what's yours?

Thanks to Krista Greiner, I recovered my Christmas playlist that we made for our Christmas wedding 2 years ago. That makes Danielle and me pretty happy to hear those songs in that order. It also makes me happy to hear that Krista and also Marisa/Justin are still listening to those songs in that order.

Being far away from home, we would love to know what Christmas music you are listening to. Here is our list:

All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
Sleigh Ride - The Ronettes
Run Rudolph Run - Chuck Berry
Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms
Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
This Christmas - Donny Hathaway
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Darlene Love
Merry Christmas, I Love You - James Brown
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - Barenaked Ladies
Please Come Home for Christmas - Eagles
Winter Wonderland - Bing Crosby
The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Lou Rawls
It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Andy Williams
Baby, It's Cold Outside - Dean Martin
Carol of the Bells - Mormon Tabernacle Choir

3 comments:

  1. Ya we are listening to it! I found it in our car a few weeks ago!! Love you guys and I have been passing your blogs along to others so you have more readers!

    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I believe we met at Sunday Bible study a few weeks back...I am in the States at the moment but enjoyed coming across your blog and what sounds like a whirlwind start to Rwanda. Merry Christmas to you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is "Baby, It's Cold Outside," and I agree that the Dean Martin version is the best. Merry Christmas to both of you!

    ReplyDelete